First, let’s resolve some FAQs:
No aliens were harmed in the making of this crop circle.
No farmers or land owners were harmed in the making of this crop circle. (we had PERMISSION!)
No, we were not really abducted by aliens and forced to act as their personal slaves to promote some alternative browsing lifestyle. We did this of our own free will because we love Firefox!
YES there were GIRLS involved! (like me and Beth!)
Rumor has it that the original idea came from a girl John sat next to on a plane in the not-so-distant past and in a not-so-distant place. The idea spread like a hot hot hot conspiracy theory through the interweb and through our humanoid geeky hearts. It was like wildfire through an oat field! A wild fireFOX spreading through an oat field!
Anyway, it’s true! It’s real! It’s finished! And I was THERE! (I still can’t believe it)
Here are some links to Important Stuff related to the circle:
- The official story we wrote post-circle to document what we did
- The Mozilla bugzilla bug we resolved
- A short video clip from FirefoxFlicks
- The LUG-hosted photo gallery
- My own photo gallery (at the time of this post, not all are uploaded yet)
- My digital camera video clips